Like many others, I am also an introvert.
I discovered this when I was younger when all my friends wanted to party all night in clubs and I just wanted to go the theatres and watch the latest Hollywood blockbuster.
The main difference between me and extroverts is that a good book and alone time energizes me. It allows me to feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Whereas extroverts get more energetic when they are around large crowds and are the centre of attention.
Here are some activities that I enjoy to do every day.
- Going for a long walk
- Lifting heavy weights at the gym
- Listening to music, especially house music and/or classical music
- Going for a hike in the wilderness
- Going for coffee alone
- Cooking and baking
- Watching an old black and white movie
- Browsing questions and answers on Quora.
- Bonus! Mesmerizing beautiful art work
I hope this helps!