What am I doing now? I’m living in Montreal, Canada, and spending my time on these things:
- I am spending lots of quality time with my girlfriend, as our relationship is fairly new, we are taking our time in getting to know each other better.
- Full-Time employment as a Business Analyst for a technology company
- I’m updating and writing new articles for jdilillo.com.
- Reading books that inspire me. Currently reading “Trailerpark” by Russell Bank. I ordered 7 news books from Amazon, including, “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger, “Solomon Gursky Was Here” and “The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz” both written by Mordecai Richler. I was inspired to re-read “Catcher in the Rye” after watching the movie “My Salinger Year”.
- I’m trying to eat clean as much as possible therefore, I’m cooking and baking something every day. Follow me on Instagram for recipes!
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last update was on March 24th, 2021.